Sunday, March 27, 2011

Retail Shop Cover Letter Samples

You, Me and the moon


You, Me and the moon ...


Skin against skin,

beat against beat

love bleeding hearts

sweet words that get tangled like thorns,

lips that set fire to the skin

marked on each shudder.


again fall at your feet,

me laugh no more,

no respite for you and for me,

has no redemption or break

for our tortured souls,

chained to a dark past,

convicted of acts of control.


Lust be sweeping my

with egos destroyed, burned

in your eyes that I submitted,

my torture , I wish you my sentence ...

making chains my soul

enredala at you with words of love

floating in the nothingness of our moon crimson.


You, Me and the moon ...

silent witness of our own destiny,

of our punishment, desire, and scourge,

scourge of our impulses

back to you with nothing to hide

you who know the demons of my mind

you travel every corner of my being

you own my body and the essence of my soul,

me free with your kisses and make me fly

the mist where we are free,

where you are not the hunter

but the dam in my arms folded,

gentle and quiet.


You, Me and the moon ...

lethal secret of your smile

after you hide your truth.


You, Me and the moon fell verse

from my lips with a tear of blood,

that makes your skin pink.


You, Me and the moon,

battle without truce ...


Nikto




0 comments:

Post a Comment