Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Anxiety Disorder More Condition_treatment

psychiatrist Enrique Rojas "my sick querulous"

John Paul II died convinced that we know all that Marcial Maciel was a great servant of the church, and if complaints came not take the hint.


Ana, was pending answer you the meaning of "querulous" (the word is not in the dictionary)
"querulous" complainant, litigation ... In the legal jargon is used for the person who wants to sue for anything, resorts ... employs the judges.
is a profile that does not like the Administration of Justice. The judges are very busy and do not want nonsense lawsuits. And, as in the courts su'día Majadahonda, were considered as mere manifestations of me "(ie" nonsense "), the complaints received threats for months, with a 3rd attempt to psychiatric detention (although the former did not threaten with the "intent" but the "internment" directly), but eventually carried out the attempt by the same people who had organized the previous two - Enrique Rojas and then-husband, Juan Cantero Caba - Rojas, who knows this, try to return there because his experience tells him there are always holes.
The problem I have and have always had is that I do not think anything or "nonsense, denouncing attempts of psychiatric carried out traps on a healthy woman (although it would be immaterial because Rojas did not see me in advance to see if he was to hospitalization or not, is the greatest act of terror that can make a doctor).
In forensic psychiatry, "querulous" has other meanings. Is defined as the person who suffers from a delusion it takes to make false allegations (which complaint is inventing facts). Can also be regarded as a state of "chronic paranoia (everyone is against me), a theory that is often applied when someone alleges a plot (so that the lawyers recommended that frames or name, good advice when the plot can not be proven and we know that the judge did not investigate it).
Also known as querulous who have an idealized concept of justice and ruined in a lawsuit trying to bring justice to your case. I may have this idealized concept of justice, because I still think that the Constitution says that everyone is equal before the law. Although it does not detract from one another. I'm not denouncing "a nonsense", but some facts that demonstrate a method, habits and structure, by the unscrupulous few can get it out of the way the citizens they are annoying.
With "calls" by Enrique Rojas reported by Dr. Poveda and his statement has become much clearer "stupidity" that led to ruin me but especially injustice in total I tried playing, those of Majadahonda.
Enrique Rojas, chose the word conducive to talk to Poveda. I think that unconsciously intended, Dr. Poveda's endorsement and release her in the room (a technique used by counsel Rojas, Monica French - in my opinion, non-working lawyer, but troublemaker, dull and heavy, like Rojas, think that "be you who I am and the other participants much less intelligent than they" finally admitted everything he says).
I do not know if in the end achieve its goal. For the sake of democracy and the abolition in practice of this technique as old that is still effective, I hope not to reach it, although throughout the trial at times, has ensured that the court endorse the concept , assuredly untrue facts that were presented my experts to be true, even when they had declared themselves otherwise witnessed Enrique Rojas also be documented previously by Rojas and his lawyer, also the contrary. I think this happens because the judge comes a wealth of information in the act of the trial, which has no processing and analysis at that time.
As the trial is recorded, I guess Honourable review recording before sentencing.
I hope that luck will continue to accompany and rectify errors (or whatever has been given in my case). As always, reliability a word from Enrique Rojas give sample photos attached to this post.


0 comments:

Post a Comment