Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Funny Things To Write In A Wedding Book

Arendt thought and opinion of the devil's office real estate

Alejandra, who was on the fourth floor, entered by "problems of vocation" was Carmen Charo. I cut a piece of writing "Memories of the way", which is in opuslibros, this chapter

http://www.opuslibros.org/libros/Carmen_Charo/administracion.htm

towards final del mismo cuenta como empezaron sus terrores por la vida que llevaba de numeraria doña perfecta. Las típicas tensiones que te crea la vida opusina, en Carmen Charo se manifestó en fiebres, pesadillas, más tarde una inseguridad existencial atroz que la llevaba a recurrir a la directora a cada paso. Me parece que expresa bien como van al alimón las directoras opusinas y los médicos opusinos en estos casos, primero las directoras cuando se les cuentan dificultades te hacen sospechar de tí misma, intentan destruirte más de lo que la vida numeraril te está destruyendo. Y el siguiente paso es "ir al médico".



Habla Carmen Charo:

"Sigo con el curso anual…
The house where we stayed I think belonged to the diocese. The town was Calamocha, a chill, but pleasant town of Teruel. Administered a lady. He did very well but of course that had nothing to do with Torreciudad Castelldaura, Pozoalbero ... The house was simple and home cooking. I loved it. I was very comfortable.

One morning I woke up haunted by a nightmare, but the surprise was great when, in real life I was pursuing the terror of the nightmare. It was something I could not shake off for more than reasonable. Then I told the director of the course, which in principle not given importance.
Seeing that was really anxious, I began to wonder if he really was sincere, if I opened my soul with total sincerity or something in store for me, if there was anything in terms of purity ....
now, this detail does not look evil, but this was the focus always on the Work. For any problem, it is always one who is to blame. It is you who fail at something and also hide hidden perversions.
In all my years subsequent to my departure from work, it became clear that I was responsible for everything that was wrong. It was always a lack of personal service, pride ... It never fails the system.
On the other hand, no one analyzed My life, my situation. At that time, I jumped on the burden of faults or hidden perversions that tormented me even more. Then, later it was thought that what was happening was a sickness that I was touched by the grace of God, something alien to everything. It was more or less as if I had fallen, without anyone provoke a thunderbolt from heaven and I would cut off an arm. Since that time, would have to live with that because it was God's plan.
This now seems an aberration, and today, I blame the Work and above all, the medical professionals who treated me for his blindness, I think malicious and wicked.
The rest of the yearlong course was terror. No nothing to fear sleep. I began to tremble without being able to control, I was tense all the muscles of the body, I was chasing the feeling of terrible fear. I thought I would go crazy, I would lose control at any moment.
Family life in the course, was a pure fake, adding to my stress. It helped me a lot of my talk numerary who had fraternal, which was particularly maternal and uncomplicated. Went in search each quarter to help me calm down. I'm very grateful. Nevertheless, the course director, had instilled in me scruples, lack of sincerity, purity hidden against ... and I broke my head for an explanation.
In this situation I came home and held my four months, playing the principal role of normal.
I have to thank also the deputy director was then, at night he slept on the floor of my room, due to the terror I felt alone at night. I thought I would die when I close my eyes to sleep. It was terrible!.
took me to the regular doctor, who diagnosed me, tired, and he prescribed tonics and vitamins. They also gave me some sleeping pills.
In April, no longer held the situation and sent me to rest in the Lloma, retreat center near Valencia. The head of the house was the same numerary who had attended my talk at the annual course. I stayed there two years.
At first, I slept and slept, walked, I began to do nothing more than to be and it worked. Little by little I incorporated into the ordinary life of the house. I was entrusted with tasks and jobs. "

So far the story of Carmen Charo.


I have witnessed managers who spent resting numeraries weeks or months away from its center, a retreat house where there was regular administration, eg Rubin de Baeza, or Islabe Derio, France in Dosnon, like Carmen Charo. At that center as it was, and is in addition to the numerary who worked there in the kitchen, cleaning, and other quartermaster planchero numerary was any director who did nothing all day. Only standards of piety and knitting knew or went for a walk. But any type of work. Rested. I never understood what the lay people, if they had been hoeing potatoes and asparagus picking .... but with the ladies who are the principals, "the pair of tomorrow" as they say in Pamplona, \u200b\u200bheels, without even dusting from home, getting people in a small room, meet in the local council, giving circle. In short, I am the field for these things and understand that people get tired while working.

Now I understand that fatigue of the directors is a psychological fatigue, wear and lies, double, triple and four-face if you're in front of you to show center. Carmen Charo in his testimony shows that everything that speaks not stay inside and damages. When you do not understand because you do not want to understand not because you can not understand is to go crazy.

Today is a little thing that strikes, tomorrow another, and if criticism is mean-spirited. The Opus Dei and its methods psychoanalytic deserve serious study as a way of destroying people pisicológicamente is most refined.

Carmen Charo has its first consultation psychiatry at Pamplona in 1984, with the director of companion. She already looked like a raving lunatic, crying for no reason at the corners.

Without having studied medicine and one year of any human being with half a brain and common sense makes it a better diagnosis and prescription that they did to Carmen Charo psychiatrists of the university hospital. Doctor and his brother gave him good advice that counteracted the self-destructive doctrine Opus Dei. Listening to advice from the directors Opus is the logical and normal that you finish by shooting.

pity that Benedict XVI did not reach opusinas such atrocities in the name of faith and if you get the nonsense of "accused" of Australian bishop removed, "if you wear a tie, that if you absolution, if not followed to the letter the Council of Trent ...."
nonsense.

In the last chapter of his letter Carmen Charo account what was in the fourth floor, several cash and entered a completely cure Majara. It is grim. Talk about a doctor who gave him advice numerary "spiritual" and doctor, who elsewhere has said was an added Pilar Gual, which was careful to give writing a serious diagnosis and answer the letters she wrote to him asking for advice when he left the hospital. As they did with my mother, not a diagnosis or a report until he asked me to Carmina Gómez Lavin. My mother had no opusinas what they said, and never gave it what I needed.

It gives me goosebumps thinking about the people that over the years there have been and are now locked up as the result of a numerary life. Honestly, what a dreadful thing to think that there is a whole way of life with her church Nihil Obstat in which most people just totally dispensable psi treatments to remove only the head opusinas orthopedics. If I pass now ahead of the clinic, cross your fingers to ward off the bug ...

I looked at the clinical psychiatry, anyone can do on the Internet. Gual Pilar and Salvador Cervera, temporary, must have retired. Jorge Plá But still, super, I think, at least their parents are living in Ubeda, and Pilar López, numerary of Carolina was whistled when Goimendi student and I lived there. It also follows another numerary supervising nurse whom I know very well Maribel Beunza. I do not know what

type of stomach must have to do this dirty work for years to lock up people the only thing that happens is that it can more lies, drugs, and scare it is not true ... How terrible, what gives these people fear. And we were completely turned over to them hand and foot. Of which I've been spared.
The devil would say Lali ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment