Saturday, May 7, 2011

Mumps Condition_symptoms

Lorca


The cold night wind whipping my face,

the kiss of death I showing its

kindest terrible, attractive ...


I keep this light and the pulse of my body

wisps of mist floating between

that cover this desolate field

of twisted black trees

watchtowers of time.


mists They tear my soul like

and you see through your fingers

as my life passes

as a vague remembrance that flies away

riding on the wings of a bird.


ice freezes my being,

I do not feel anything except that caress

tibia, known ....

a touch I've been waiting

from the nights of waking.


And I feel your lips on mine

pulse reborn in your arms

and cover my cheeks flush

with the force of your body ...


But it is more than air

brings me nostalgia of your poems

of your looks quiet

and your absences in silence

while walking from the cemetery

forsaken of God.


Nikto



0 comments:

Post a Comment