Saturday, April 2, 2011

Acid Reflux More Condition_symptoms In Babies



Victoria Frances image

I want,

feel your breath in the dark,

your eyes catch on fire

delineating the outline of my figure,

your hands rub against my skin

reach me and I cling to you

in your making me feel possessiveness

masculinity of your body,

whisper your desire in my ear

touching my neck with your lips

doing shake the meat.


should fear you should stop,

scream, flee, terrified for my life mourn

but no ...

your desire clouding my view

flames ripping my body,

my skin recognizes your hands,

your touch and your kiss as if they were cold owner

evergreen like a tattoo.


Your hands imprison my breasts

and feel like you sink into my

with a groan that escapes

the lips parted

while My body absorbs Scope

your body

a go and see who steals the senses,

everything disappears around

wheel

mad fate

until the fateful time

your fangs penetrate my neck

sinking deeper

as we fall hits

to fires

our hellfire

and desire.


Nikto




0 comments:

Post a Comment