Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Foot Pain More Condition_symptoms Women

Report

Noel Casanova Igúzquiza said ... ANA

PLEASE THIS PUBLIC ASAP.

DENOUNCED I'm being retaliated against for OPUS DEI DUE TO EXPRESS CRITICAL COMMENTS ON THIS BLOG.

as always, made through intermediaries.

have been denied admission to a training course Navarro Employment Service, given by the School of Art and Design System Pamplona ( www.sistemaformacion.com ) in very strange circumstances .

This course is called "Programming and Web Application Management", code 206Y. Asked admission via the web on Monday March 28 and April 4 on Monday received a call from System. I announced the existence of a briefing for the next day at 12:30. Residing in a different location, I asked if he could not attend, so I replied that it was compulsory to travel in order to be admitted. I was also told that we would be candidates made a test of knowledge, another motivation and that we should bring our curriculum up to date.

On Tuesday 5, to my astonishment, appeared in the center just three people, I thought it was odd, because I thought there would be enough people. We were informed that the selection is being done in several batches.

Attendees deliver our CV and carry out the tests, which consisted of a theoretical test and a motivation. To our surprise at the difficulty of the questions, the professor said literally not eliminate anyone for having done wrong, but simply said, knowing it was our previous level so that teachers would know where to start. "No matter who do not know some answers, it would be bad not only knew the end of the course."

also said we would know "immediately" (text word) if we were accepted or not.
April 12, 2011 20:17
On Thursday April 7 at the center phoned and asked about my situation. The secretary said "in principle are not admitted, but the list is not final yet." I expressed my disappointment and my desire to take the course. He told me he pointed out that I had called for the interest in my admission.

I called on Friday 8 April. I was told to wait, that would answer in five minutes, I gave them my phone. I waited and waited. 15 or 20 minutes later I phoned. There had been a shift change and I attended another person. He said the course, which began on April 12, had been postponed to Thursday 14. "From Service Employment Navarro have sent new application forms, and on Monday will continue the selection. And will let you know. "

Today Tuesday 12, at 15:57, I received the following email:

Good afternoon, sorry

connect you have not been admitted to participate in the course of programming and administration Web application that starts soon. (206Y)

Thank you for participating in the selection process.

Regards, Sarah
Ariva.


But do not give me any explanation why. They say if I fail the theoretical test, if I have enough level. Curious, taking note that it is a course that I think fits in with my curriculum and my career ...

One of the reasons that justified the admission test is that "when these free courses, there are many people that are targeted by call sign and when they leave us hanging." I have repeatedly expressed my desire to do a training course would improve my job prospects. Six years ago, in 2005, also did a course-Employment Service-Navarro in the heart now I reject and then I was not subjected to any test.

My feeling is: can you at the training center he has been "suggested" if you want to continue receiving lucrative income from Navarro Employment Service, a name was "falling" from the list. Maybe "someone" has decided that Noel Casanova Igúzquiza, without more, from the beginning, is a person "unfit." "I do not support it", without further explanation. "Without even analyzing the entrance exam? "Without giving any explanation a miserable and, when so much has been interested in being admitted?

This afternoon I phoned System. I expressed my dissatisfaction with the way that has made the process of selecting participants in the course, and have threatened to complain to the Employment Service of Navarra. The operator asked me the phone and left with a "talk." What little professionalism. What a lack of efficiency. My phone has it from the system upon receiving the registration form of the Employment Service of Navarra.

I do not demand anything that is not entitled. I admit I do not demand "for the face." Just want a system feels responsible for me and explain, point by point, what questions I missed in the theoretical test.

The motivation test we were asked if we would be willing to perform "work practices" (I guess euphemism of "free labor"). I replied: "Yes, of course."

ALL VERY, VERY STRANGE. Or not so strange, FOR READERS OF THIS BLOG ...
If anyone is interested: SYSTEM


School of Art and Design
Plaza Pintor Paret, 1 31008 Pamplona

Tel 948 198 562 948 198 272 Fax

E-mail: info@sistemaformacion.com Web
: www.sistemaformacion.com

APPEARS TO ME THAT DO NOT DESERVE TO BE IN THE COURSE BEGINS THIS THURSDAY. SO FAR, HAVE NOT DONE. Tomorrow I will go to

A LAWYER. If there is no convincing answers SYSTEM, I AM WILLING TO PUT AN IDEOLOGICAL DISCRIMINATION COMPLAINT.

0 comments:

Post a Comment