Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Daddy's Darling Gallery

calls an expert Enrique Rojas Noel Casanova

With all paranoia is limited, so anyone who suspects that something happens that does not match has every right to say their suspicions. We have fallen far short of accusing the Opus Dei paranoia but not felony it simple and frankly very scary to be mentioned. But it is his fiefdom Pamplona their ability to act is huge. If you have not been the case, there are so many other cases have been and gone unnoticed by cowardice and fear to go a hard time! even things you have seen but we dare not tell. Of these we have a closet. It is very curious that they never fail them all, everything on wheels. In contrast to succeed in life we \u200b\u200bhave to give us cake with everyone, and that makes you suspicious, but with the foundation. When you have suffered so much is not life or people as before. That attest.

Kaiser Congratulations to say and clarify once in opuslibros.org we have every right to denounce the Opus Dei to the inspection of work by all our unpaid commissions that produce wealth and can not be justified no quotes, part of that have given us even thank them.

Isabel're in luck, as you have often pointed to doctors stating in your favor! simply telling the truth, which is not having done anything to write home. But for these battles that we have in years I am that I can not believe ... Isabel is it true that you get two doctors to tell the truth suffering Enrique Rojas at trial? I rub my eyes and think I'm dreaming, all your struggle has its rewards, because women who have been more penalties to hold their own, your money, your honor, your life ... I do not know if there will be many more.
And besides that, girl, glad I put my two cents on what has gone well, I have not carried the heaviest part, I've accompanied by far, but I fought with you. My blog serves the people! I am happy with it.
not think you should escape or hide after up to where you come if you want to take a vacation we were going to understand all great. The Red is that you can not believe what has happened ... I put a Multon hopefully make you a millionaire. You deserve it, and live and enjoy what you can, you also deserve it more than anyone. You've earned it. What

querulous sick?

And for the unbeliever of infallibility papal infallibility that began as a heresy in the Middle Ages, invented by a Franciscan friar that he must not be changed to a decision of a previous pope. The history of dogmas and councils in which no "winning" contestant who had the right, but it had the support of the emperor (if Nicea 325, Arius lost, won the homoousios), which came first ( Cyril at Ephesus for 431 with the divine motherhood of Mary, which came before the poor Nestorius). Many times these struggles was rigged to power an important episcopal church where men fought to kill (Constantinople, Alexandria. ..) and actually read the gospel and there a Jesus did not say anything or episcopal sees, or homoousios, emperors or saviors of religion or future dictators also saving faith. Anyway, in Spain are not very fond of informing or reflection, the better we argue and we had a civil war is more fun ... and say it's up to defend the faith, what faith?.

long, from attempts to internment where I believe that Enrique Rojas in collusion with others, tried out of the way, I had times when not always wanted to read or write, he knew how. I saw the letters but did not understand its meaning. Yet, the scariest moments I still happening.
In one clear day that I had, I managed to read a definition of terrorism more or less said
"action or set of actions taken out on victim / s helpless treacherously contrived and carried out by surprise, a horror, terror, dread, panic, fear ...".
That day, I knew I had lived and continued to live a kind of terrorism that is prosecuted ex officio and would not end until he found valid forms for combat and I began the mountain, I turned to the Internet, here's blog Ana and other places where you struggle in the century of globalization and interest against the abuse of rights and the barbarity of those who believe they can do with the lives of others, what they please and come out unscathed or nearly unscathed, although any site where you can uncover and disseminate "methods" of those who are unscrupulous and who accept and allow me and I think it looks good used to combat terrorism pen, paper and telephone, which far pursued, hides and sometimes is rewarded.
Today, although still almost silent and expectant still higher I'll never say again what I have said before, in my opinion, Enrique Rojas Montes, the fake "professor of psychiatry at the Universidad Complutense de Madrid" since 1984, is also a terrorist pen, paper and telephone, using a dispatch from Calle Serrano 100, Madrid, instead gun use and public places for bombs. Its shares are single, never mass, but can hold more than one action at a time, in the same period of time.
On Friday April 8, ended the trial sessions 575 / 08 that was still in Court No. 15 of the Criminal Court of Madrid. And although I should talk about the brilliant review of medical practice, psychiatry and psychology that Dr. José M ª Agustín Poveda, professor at the U. Autónoma de Madrid, who appeared on October 8 and the other professionals in psychiatry and psychology which appeared on 20, took place in Sala, Enrique Rojas, not talk, because in a context of "rehearsals brightest" as were the sessions of this trial where he accused the said Rojas, , the story is not brightness, but the darkness of the Machiavellianism of Rojas, this time, like some other time, fortunately for me, failed.
The bankrupt, is the only type of Machiavellianism that comes to light and a judge may assess and verify, if you want, when by chance see evidence. When the Machiavellianism does not fail, only will suffer the consequences and nobody notices.
Dr. Poveda, said that Enrique Rojas had called him twice in the week prior to trial.
The last call was on Friday (1 April) at 9.45 h. The reason for the calls made to Dr. Poveda Rojas, was talking about the trial where Poveda was held on "the sick querulous."
Rojas, referred to me, Poveda was not subpoenaed to testify in any trial, however, had to testify about the survey and report that I made in 1998, and nowhere says nor implies, that I was a "sick querulous" quite the contrary).
During the calls, Dr. Poveda Rojas told that what you had to say, I would have occasion to say at trial and the 2 nd call on Friday, before Rojas's insistence to breakfast together and, if possible, "could speak by phone," said Rojas that neither the conversation nor the meeting came and hung up the phone.
the afternoon, when I spoke to Jose Maria Poveda to thank him, he said he had had a bad time to talk about these calls, it was not like dish for any doctor to testify against another doctor. I asked when was the last time that Rojas had called him before the week of 28 March to 3 April and how often you called or were called.
Dr. Poveda said, "Never. Rojas and I we are not calling in life. "
Isabel Caballero
PDTA.: If you look at the headline of this interview agreed to" Director of souls, "says that" bliss does not exist. We must aspire to a reasonable happiness, emphatically, as if it were a High Scientific. Without taking reason, it seems that the unscrupulous, from the superiority of the top that you have provided those who conceal, consider reasonable for the happiness of others, manipulate witnesses, experts of a procedure when he is accused.
After seeing how far it can get, from Friday 8, I do not know if I should go away and hide, as before, and that would be able to make these people, I will not learn until that is done, but as I think, maybe we could make a club about how many "calls" made this guy to crush and / or make me grind others from deliberately crossed my life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment