Monday, April 25, 2011

Metalcore Wheels For Razors

End Awards



None we imagined what would happen after that explosion of light ... some spoke of the end of the day, other nuclear chaos forgetting all others just disappeared as if it never existed.


pandemic but it expanded so fast and with such virulence that no one had time to realize, the blood was the only food upon becoming a zombie vampiric species or animals without control. Did not even believe that someone else stay healthy until I was trapped in that damn building and resistance except me, now I'm the only cure that exists not know why or what caused that, despite having wounded my body does not mutate so nevertheless I remain alone in the middle of this nothingness where everything is death and destruction.


Nikto


0 comments:

Post a Comment