Monday, April 25, 2011

Quinceañera Desnudita



Well for that matter, want to share with you this novel that left me hooked and in love with her leading man, which is nothing more and nothing less than Reyes in Darkest Pleasure by Gena Showalter who discovered by chance while on holiday in Asturias will be two years and is entering a stationery and books were placed in one of these speakers and I could not resist, I went to see and both its cover and its title attracted me because they I read that was expressed was as I said, "This what you have to wear" so they came to me in the bag despite seeing jejeje been on a bike, so no more rolls I leave the synopsis and the main entrance,:


Reyes is a man possessed. Bound by the demon of pain, you may not know pleasure. However craves a mortal woman, Danika Ford, more than breath and will do anything to claim ... even if I have to defy the gods.

Danika is on the run. For months he has eluded the Lords of the Underworld, immortal warriors who will not rest until she and her family are destroyed. But his dreams are haunted by Reyes, the warrior whose passionate contact is not able to forget. However, a future together could mean the death of your loved ones ...


Greetings and I hope you enjoy it l @ s who decides to read it.


Nikto

0 comments:

Post a Comment