Saturday, April 30, 2011

Blue Prints For A Wooden Swing Set



Kari, if you have something you said and did not come, send again.

I apologize for the dye philosophical on this post, for me the greatest need in the face of my autoaclaraciĆ³n existential and intellectual, a drag for those who come to the blog to look for blood.

I left half my reading of the "Tree of Life" by Eugenio Trias.
It's funny that you call that research, I went to the humble public library of this humble city and I took the book off the shelf. And I've read it from cover to cover. Research was when I did my PhD and I swallowed some dust in libraries, reading Latin manuscripts, and spending hours in front of the files until exhaustion.


seems like Polo who invented the philosophy of mental limit, and that Trias is one that has been illuminated by this discovery. I reread some things Leonardo Polo. Doctors have English philosophy, I see a repeat of Aristotelian and Thomistic thesis sprinkled with references to Nietzsche, the German idealists. And more than semantic gibberish. I wonder what Don Leonardo lived experiences for such reasoning. Nor do I think that today will be in receipt of divine being speaking in philosophy and makes Polo with that calm could be Thomas Aquinas to be referring to a clear cultural reality in the Middle Ages. I get the impression return to the closed world I left when I read Polo. His philosophy is not breathing, like Leibniz's monads have no windows.

Polo Leonardo Barrena, cash and official philosopher




This man without the straitjacket of Opus Dei at best would have something great to English philosophy, but a man who seems to have no cultural references today. And that in Opus Dei I've read what some former numerary are known as the "philosopher on the moon."

I've seen a few references to Kant in Polo, curious why Kant is not the limit to reason? Polo also brings it up to postmodern in general, does not mention any in particular. Habermas speaks of Wittgenstein ... and return to me the strange and dangerous impression was that I got after my years of Pamplona, \u200b\u200bthat all philosophers groping in darkness except for our beloved Thomas, Aristotle, and Polo. With the disadvantage that for the latter we need a kind of initiation why I had the honor of spending. Eugenio Trias itself.

"Leonardo Polo, with all its shortcomings, especially in writing, is and has been a philosopher who stands with generosity of the general climate of mediocrity flattened English philosophical guild, both right and left. But partly because of Opus Dei (a very hard bite to swallow for many), in part by the obscurity of his writing congenital and partly by purely sectarian nature of their followers, has been recognized as such. "

"The philosophy I've come to realize belatedly, in the light of my journey over the years through the complex jungle of the late work of Schelling. Polo was a English Schelling, a philosopher trained in a philosophical frame of mind and clearly idealistic, however, from philosophical idealism to realism would be opened. Or discovered a mental presence as an indicator of a limit beyond (metaphysical) that allowed to open what could be understood as reality. That's what great lessons thinning of that year. That I had so much stored in memory many years after my philosophy fertilized inside the boundary, and in particular my own conception of right border. "

Trias says it was Schelling who introduced the latest mediation Idea fully specific and concrete with Reality. This is the route contemporary philosophy tested, but breaking the subtle dialectical tension ideal / realistic to stay in contention Schelling. Admira
classes Polo in the ability to get under the skin of each philosopher and to live the radical insight of each thinker. When he talked about seemed Hegelian Hegel, when Kant, Kant ....

I fail to understand is that "idealism training" Polo. Polo had studied law, and what I read in his biography, and stepped Germany before going on to teach philosophy, nor had any contact with other philosophers who had introduced English into idealism. Krausists at the time of formation of Polo (born 1926) were not in Spain: where it came from the idealism of Polo? I see Aristotelianism - Thomism with new expressions, if idealism means a dialogue with himself thought that then I have nothing to say. But I am struck by the disconnect in the world Polo vital environment that is Spain and our social reality, and philosophers and philosophy teachers of English will not be as great as him, but deserve some attention.

Moreover wonder all the readers and followers of the philosopher belong or have belonged to Opus Dei. It's like a subsector of the sect, with the addition for me nothing really nice to see how the general atmosphere that is breathed in Opus Dei is no appreciation for philosophy, rather the thinker is a weirdo, which have like a parrot's beautiful colors on the hanger. It is my conclusion after reading stories that some famous ex cash either undoubtedly refers to Leonardo Polo. Opus Dei to be philosophers, theologians have, have historians, writers have .... is similar to what we happens to ordinary citizens who have different things to different functions appliances that cycle on and off as needed. Or as one who had pets, for showcasing and taste, not specifically for the company but for their rarity or striking.


0 comments:

Post a Comment