Saturday, April 30, 2011

Swatch South Park Stream




Thank you MORGANA for this award, although not think so or not do or do not leave many comments, I want you to know that I have much appreciated and always qu elo want or need here will be supported (if it is Easy to say and show things) true but seriously you need a touch give me that although I am a bit of a disaster I have a sea of \u200b\u200battentive apricots:) I hope you do not mind this small diatriva Slai me.

THANK gorgeous, go to his blog that this luxury: Beyond the Labyrinth

This is a nice prize:


to see .... that the award comes with the following requirements:

say my three lies: I'm super believed (jajaja I need more self-esteem)
I have already published books (more like .. . to dream) I
bellezón (jajaja me meo)

say three things about my : I am sincere and sensitive (all affects me and I can hardly pretend)
Sometimes I do not hear things and I have bad milk (not control the mode of saying things and hurt, I'm sorry)
I can not wake without listening to music or bite

And now second prize hehe give it to 5 blogs more (who will, who will ...):

Well with this already, thanks for the expressions of affection, never thought I would up here and I owe all of you who are part of the life of the blog, are his veins, thanks for being so many and demonstrate that you are every day however.

PS: I thank you for making me Wow Sweet also delivers the same: The Writers Club of a great place!

Kisses

Nikto

0 comments:

Post a Comment